CELEBRATE THE 28th ANNUAL GREAT AMERICAN WRITE-IN
Sponsored by WOMEN FOR: ORANGE COUNTY
SATURDAY, APRIL 13, 2013
9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
DELHI COMMUNITY CENTER | 505 E. Central Ave. | Santa Ana | 92707
Discover that The Pen Is Mightier Than The Sword!
At the Write-In
- MEET representatives of local and national advocacy groups!
- LEARN about today’s vital issues!
- RAISE YOUR VOICE by WRITING to the decision-makers who can make a difference in health, the environment, peace, human and civil rights, education.
Women For: Orange County is a grassroots advocacy and educational organization. As engaged members of the community, we take action on local, state, national, and international issues. We believe in building a more inclusive democracy, cultivating peace by meeting human and environmental needs, empowering women, and creating a sustainable world of shared prosperity, freedom, and justice. Networking with like-minded groups, we focus on the following goals to help enact our shared vision.
- Advancing human and civil rights
- Promoting peace and justice
- Improving public education
- Securing health care for all
- Protecting the environment
Most of the groups represented at the Great American Write-In reflect the stated goals of Women For: Orange County. In a few cases, groups have been included that deal with controversial issues on which Women For: Orange County has not taken a public stand. Thus you may encounter conflicting views on the same issue, and may address these issues as you deem proper.
No participating organization may be anti-choice, racist, or sexist.
714-590-7804 / email@example.com
505 E Central Ave
Santa Ana, CA 92707
Google map and directions