Enter your sermon to win $1,500 for your house of worship.
OCICE has received a generous donation of $1,500 to be awarded to the winner of the Environmental Stewardship Sermon Contest.
There are just a few simple rules to follow:
- The contest is open to all faiths in the Southern California area.
- OCICE committee and board members do not qualify for the prize.
- The sermon may be given any time during the year, from October 1, 2012 to April 29, 2013
Faith leaders may enter their sermon via:
- YouTube (Once uploaded to YouTube, email the link to OCICE at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Writing (You may email the document to email@example.com or mail it to the address below.)
If mailing a DVD, CD or document, please mail to:
P. O. Box 555
Tustin, CA 92781
The winner of the Environmental Stewardship Sermon will be announced at the Faith Leaders' Luncheon on May 22, 2013.
Do you like this post?